Apply to Become the 2017 Grad Camp Director
Grad Camp would not be possible without the Director! The Grad Camp Director is responsible for all components of Grad Camp 2017 further detailed below. This position is a seven month voluntary position ending in September 2017.
Grad Camp Director Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a member of the Graduate and Professional Student Council (GPSC) Executive Committee
- Serve as the liaison between Grad Camp and University Officials, various campus departments, and the Bryan/College Station Community
- Develop, adhere to, and promote goals for Grad Camp 2017
- Coordinate the marketing and advertising of Grad Camp 2017 to incoming Texas A&M Graduate and Professional Students
- Recruit two assistant directors and assist with the recruitment and selection of 30-40 counselors
- Oversee and work with an assistant director on all logistical aspects of Grad Camp
- Oversee and work with an assistant director on all internal relations of Grad Camp
- Oversee and manage the Grad Camp budget
- Work closely with the GPSC Advisor during weekly meetings, and other trainings
- Welcoming incoming graduate students to Aggieland!
Required Qualifications for Grad Camp Director are:
• Must be a currently enrolled graduate or professional student at Texas A&M University- College Station, with a graduation date of December 2017 or later
• Must currently have a cumulative GPR of 3.0 GPR and be in good standing with the University
• Must be available to serve in this position during the 2017 spring and summer semester and be living in the Bryan/College Station area during this period.
Applications are no longer being accepted.