Apply to Become the 2017 Grad Camp Director
Grad Camp would not be successful without the Director! The Grad Camp Director is responsible for all components of Grad Camp 2017 including the planning, coordinating, and execution of camp. The Director will oversee two assistant directors as well as graduate camp counselors. This position is a twelve month voluntary position ending in October 2017.
Other Grad Camp Director Responsibilities include:
• Working to adhere to, promote and uphold the mission and goals of Grad Camp throughout the year
• Attending and coordinating all mandatory staff functions including meetings, trainings and one-on-one meetings with advisor
• Serving as the Grad Camp liaison and promoting Grad Camp to University Officials, Departments, and the Bryan/College Station Community
• Coordinating the marketing and advertising of Grad Camp 2017 to incoming Texas A&M graduate students
• Overseeing the logistical aspects of Grad Camp
• Working closely with the assistant directors on their duties as assigned
• Assisting in the recruitment, selection process and training for Grad Camp Counselors
• Managing the Grad Camp budget
• Working continually to improve Grad Camp as an organization
• Welcoming incoming graduate students to Aggieland!
Required Qualifications for Grad Camp Director are:
• Must be a currently enrolled graduate or professional student at Texas A&M University- College Station
• Must currently have a cumulative GPR of 3.0 GPR and be in good standing with the University
• Must be available to serve in this position during the 2017 spring and summer semester and be living in the Bryan/College Station area during this period.
Apply to become the 2017 Grad Camp Director! Applications have now closed.